Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 8 oz package(s) Cream cheese, lower fat
- 1/2 cup(s) blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) Buffalo wing sauce, like Frank's
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella
- 2 cup(s) shredded, cooked Chicken
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place cream cheese in a deep-dish 9 -inch pie plate. Microwave 1 minute to soften. Whisk in salad dressing, wing sauce, and cheese until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Stir well. Serve with crackers and celery plus other cut up vegetables
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarianBeck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note