Buffalo chicken dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) cream cheese
- 12 ounce(s) ranch dressing
- 5 ounce(s) Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 can(s) Large and 1 sml can of chicken or
- 2 piece(s) cooked chicken breasts shredded
- 1 1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- Put cream cheese, ranch dressing and Frank's sauce and chicken in pot to warm up. Pour into 9 x 13 pan, top with cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Stir and add celery, top with cheese. Bake an additional 15 minutes. Stir and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MrFoo33 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo chicken dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers