Buffalo Chicken Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) chunk chicken (10oz( drained
- 2 package(s) cream cheese (80z) soften
- 1 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1&1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Place in baking dish and top with cheese. Cook at 350 for 20-30 mins until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 1FairCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers