Buffalo chicken dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) Blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) Hot sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Crumbled blue cheese or mozzarella (2 oz,)
- 2 can(s) 12 1/2oz. Each chicken breast - drained
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Stir cream cheese into 9" pie pan with fork until smooth. Stir in dressing, sauce and blue cheese. Stir in chicken. Bake 20 minutes. Serve with celery and crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carolgeiger and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo chicken dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers