We had this at our Superbowl party. Everyone said it was was fabulous.
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
Found on http://www.fabhousewife.com/football-food-buffalo-chicken-dip/
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 bottle(s) Franks Red Hot sauce (12 oz. or 1.5 cups)
- 8 ounce(s) container of cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) Mexican cheese blend (or your favorite blue cheese or gorgonzola)
- 1 cup(s) Ranch dressing
- 1 bag(s) tortilla chips and/or veggies for dipping
- 1.Poach about 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast in chicken stock and water.
- 2. Using 2 forks, gently thread chicken into small chunks. You can also shred your chicken in your (Kitchenaide) stand mixer using the flat, paddle beater.
- 3. In a bowl, combine shredded chicken with Franks Red Hot sauce, to taste. My family likes it spicy, so I use lots!
- 4. Let the chicken soak in the hot sauce until ready to use.
- 5. Spread one 8 oz container of cream cheese into the bottom of an un-greased baking pan or casserole dish.
- 6. Top with buffalo chicken...
- 7. Sprinkle on some cheese. I like a mexican cheese blend, but you can also use blue cheese or gorgonzola.
- 8. Finish it off by drizzling on some Ranch dressing.
- 9. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until dip is melted and bubbling.
- 10. Serve with chips and veggies for dipping!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ca1allicat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers