Buffalo Chicken Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 pinch(s) love
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Blue Cheese, crumbled (plus additional for garnish)
- ½ cup carrot, diced
- ½ cup celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- ¼ cup Frank’s® hot sauce
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, diced
- tortilla chips for dipping
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream and beat well with a fork until smooth in consistency. Add Blue Cheese crumbles, carrot and celery and combine.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add Frank’s hot sauce, mix well and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add chicken, tossing well to coat. Let chicken mixture cool and then add to cream cheese mixture, mixing lightly. Serve with additional Blue Cheese crumbles and tortilla chips for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenniferld87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes