buffalo chicken dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 chicken breast s grilled and diced
- 10 ounce(s) Frank's red hot sauce
- 8 ounce(s) pkg of cream cheese soften
- 2 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 8 ounce(s) pkg of Monteray cheese
- mix cream cheese, ranch dressing, and monteray cheese together set aside .. grill chicken and dice pour red hot sauce over chicken in 9x13 casserole dish mix with microwaved cheese mixture bake @300 for 20 minutes. Serve with corn chips or
- make it special by putting BBQ sauce on grilled breasts
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindytilley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
buffalo chicken dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers