Buffalo Chicken Dip
Spicy chicken cheesy dip!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 bottle(s) Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1 package(s) cream cheese
- 1/2 bottle(s) blue cheese dressing
- 8 ounce(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil chicken for about 20 minutes. While that is cooking, combine cream cheese and dressing in a pot on low, stirring until smoothed together. Drain chicken and shred it with two forks. Combine chicken and hot sauce in a glass pan (you can use a retangular pan or a square pan if you want it thicker). Pour cheese dressing mixture over the chicken. Top with shredded cheddar. Bake for 15 minutes covered, then another 10 minutes uncovered or until bubbling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MomKahn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers