Buffalo Chicken Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 block(s) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3 can(s) white chicken
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- Place the softened cream cheese in a mixing bowl with the ranch
- dressing and buffalo wing sauce. Use a mixer to blend just until
- mixed together, not smooth. Drain chicken and flake into mixture.
- Stir together. Place mixture in a baking dish and bake at 400⁰ for 15
- minutes or until hot. After baking, top with shredded cheddar cheese
- and put back into the oven until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads