Buffalo Chicken Dip
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) (10 oz.) chicken breast drained
- 1/4 cup(s) Frank's Buffalo Sauce
- 1 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 2 bar(s) (8 oz. bricks) cream cheese softened
- 2 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded, seperated in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl, mix together cream cheese, 1 c. shredded cheddar, ranch dressing and hot sauce. Add chicken. Spread into a baking dish. Sprinkle with other half cheddar cheese. Cover with foil. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with Frito Scoops, Tostito bites or Pita Chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note