Buffalo Chicken Dip
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) (10 oz.) chicken breast drained
- 1/4 cup(s) Frank's Buffalo Sauce
- 1 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 2 bar(s) (8 oz. bricks) cream cheese softened
- 2 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded, seperated in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl, mix together cream cheese, 1 c. shredded cheddar, ranch dressing and hot sauce. Add chicken. Spread into a baking dish. Sprinkle with other half cheddar cheese. Cover with foil. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with Frito Scoops, Tostito bites or Pita Chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes