Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo chicken wings taste in a dip.
Hands On Time: 15 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 - 10 ounce(s) can chunk chicken
- 2 -8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) pepper sauce (Frank's red hot)
- 1 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 1.5 cup(s) Shredded Cheddar
- Throw all ingredients in a crockpot and heat on low for approximately 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraMcGhghy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers