Buffalo Chicken Dip
Hands On Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 - 10 ounce(s) can chunk chicken
- 2 -8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) pepper sauce (Frank's red hot)
- 1 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 1.5 cup(s) Shredded Cheddar
- Throw all ingredients in a crockpot and heat on low for approximately 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraMcGhghy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers