Buffalo Chicken Dip
Nutritional Information Amount Per Serving Calories: 284 Total Fat: 22.6g Cholesterol: 54mg Nutritional Information Buffalo Chicken Dip Servings Per Recipe: 20 Amount Per Serving Calories: 284 * Total Fat: 22.6g * Cholesterol: 54mg * Sodium: 552mg * Total Carbs: 8.6g * Dietary Fiber: 0.8g * Protein: 11.1g VIEW DETAILED NUTRITION About: Nutrition Info Powered by: ESHA Nutrient Database
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 10oz cans of chunk chicken, drained
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (Franks Red Hot Sauce)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut to 4" pieces
- 1 8oz box chicken-flavored or Wheat Thin crackers
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover and cook on low until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers