Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1/2 cup(s) Buffalo-wing sauce (Texas Pete brand)
- Chopped walnuts, optional
- 1 10-oz can(s) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 8-oz package(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips or Triscuit crackers
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add chicken, and mix well until chicken is broken up. Add Buffalo-wing sauce and ranch dressing. Beat together until well blended. Stir in cheese.
- 3. Place mixture in a shallow baking dish. Add chopped walnuts if desired. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until hot.
- 4. Serve hot with tortilla chips or Triscuits.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note