Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarela cheese (I used more)
- 2 - 12 1/2 oz. canned chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup of Frank's hot sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish and stir until smooth. Mix in salad dressing, chicken and hot sauce to taste (see my note following) and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and bake 30 mins. or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers and celery sticks.
- NOTE: I used Wal-Mart brand of Louisiana hot sauce and also added Tepato hot sauce. LA was too vinegary. I also didn't measure, just dumped in to taste but used less than 1/2 cup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Catpat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers