buffalo chicken dip
1 8ounce package cream cheese 2 cups cooked chicken (a storebought rotisserie chicken works best), shredded 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce, recommended brand Texas Pete 2 tablespoons butter, melted 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing (eyeball it) 1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (eyeball it)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) buffalo wing sauce ( texas Pete)
- 1 8oz package(s) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 2 cup(s) shredded chicken
- 1/41/2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Cover the bottom of an 8x8" dish or pie plate with cream cheese.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, wing sauce and butter, and pour over the cream cheesefilled dish or pie plate.
- Top with just enough blue cheese dressing and mozzarella cheese to cover (adding too much cheese will cause a thick skin to form that will make eating the dip difficult once the cheese cools).
- Heat the dip in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve with Scoops (Tortillas or Fritos) alongside for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by twam911 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note