Buffalo Chicken Cups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 strips bacon
- 1/2 c. celery, diced
- 1/2 c. onion, diced
- 1 c. chopped cooked chicken
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 c. hot wing sauce
- 2 boxes Athens mini fillo shells
- 1 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- chopped celery leaves for garnish
- Add bacon with skillet over med. high heat. Brown for 5-7 minutes. Remove bacon and crumble. Add the celery and onion to bacon grease. Saute for 2-3 min. to soften then add cream cheese. The cream cheese to melt a little, then mix in the chicken and hot wing sauce. Mix well. Spoon the warm chicken mixture into the phyllo shells. Then sprinkle with blue cheese, bacon and celery leaves. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers