buffalo chicken chili
- 12 ounce(s) chicken breasts chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 stalk(s) celery diced
- 1/2 cup(s) carrots diced
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 (28 oz) can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1 (15oz) can(s) cannellini beans drained
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced fat blue cheese crumbled
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 cup(s) franks red hot sauce
- Spray a large, nonstick skillet with non-fat cooking spray and set over medium heat.
- Put in chicken, season with salt and pepper, and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Set chicken aside.
- In a large pot, heat oil, add the onions, celery and carrots and cook until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cumin and cook until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the broth and deglaze the pan.
- Add chicken, tomatoes, beans, paprika, oregano, and hot sauce and simmer for 15 minutes. Spoon equally into 4 serving bowls, and divide blue cheese evenly among the 4 servings, and sprinkle on top. Serve immediately.
- Read more: http://www.laaloosh.com/2012/05/31/buffalo-chicken-chili-recipe/#ixzz1z7evO0ws
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brierose and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
buffalo chicken chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews