Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts sliced thin
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 8 slice(s) cheese (suggested: smoked gruyere or provolone)
- 4 hoagie rolls
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Split hoagie rolls down the center then set aside. Tear 4 large sheets of foil then set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat then add butter. Add onions then saute until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and then saute until no longer pink. Add buffalo wing sauce then stir to combine.
- Separate mixture into 4 piles then top with cheese slices. Cover with a lid to melt cheese then remove skillet from heat. Scoop each cheese-topped pile into a split hoagie roll then wrap tightly in foil. Place into the oven to warm completely through for 10 minutes. Unwrap then serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches