Buffalo Chicken-Cheese Dip
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 3 Hours, 5 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3/4 to 1 cup hot sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Celery sticks
- Garnish: chopped green onions
- 1. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, and cook 4 minutes or until onion is tender.
- 2. Combine onion, chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, and 1 cup Cheddar cheese in a 2- or 3-qt. slow cooker.
- 3. Cover and cook on Low 2 1/2 hours. Remove lid; sprinkle top with remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Cover and cook on Low 30 more minutes or until cheese melts. Serve with celery sticks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note