- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3/4 to 1 cup hot sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Celery sticks
- Garnish: chopped green onions
How to Make It
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, and cook 4 minutes or until onion is tender.
Combine onion, chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, and 1 cup Cheddar cheese in a 2- or 3-qt. slow cooker.
Cover and cook on Low 2 1/2 hours. Remove lid; sprinkle top with remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Cover and cook on Low 30 more minutes or until cheese melts. Serve with celery sticks.