Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) Supermarket Rotisserie Chicken Cut into Cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 6 cup(s) Ore-Ida Frozen Potatoe O'Brian Hash Browns Thawed
- 1 cup(s) Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup(s) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can(s) Cream Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup(s) Corn Flake Crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter Melted
- 1/4 cup(s) Chives Chopped
- Heat Oven to 350 Degrees. Spray 13x9" baking dish with cooking spray. Pick meat from rotisserie chicken and cut into cubes. place into a medium bowl and add buffalo wing sauce. Stir. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, dressing, cheese and soup. Add chicken mixture and combine well. Spoon into a baking dish and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese. In a small bowl, stir together corn flake crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle in baking dish. Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes or until heated through and bubbly. Sprinkle with green onion chives and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LornaLeeCayer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles