Buffalo Chicken Bites
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) Shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4-1/2 cup(s) hot sauce
- 3 1/2 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 3/4 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 3-4 cup(s) corn flakes cereal crushed
- 1.Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2.In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese and hot sauce, cheddar cheese and green onions.
- 3.Roll a heaping tablespoon of mixture into a 1½-inch ball and place onto a plate or separate baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- 4.Place flour in a shallow dish.
- 5.In a second shallow dish, place eggs.
- 6.In a third shallow dish, place corn flakes.
- 7.Dip each chicken ball first into the flour, then the egg and ending with the Corn Flakes. Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- Yields: 48 bites
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes