Buffalo Chicken and Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch strips
- 1/3 cup(s) buffalo wing sauce
- 6 cup(s) frozen (thawed) southern-stye hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup(s) blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup(s) corn flake crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) melted buter
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped green onions
- Heat over to 350. Spray 13 inch baking dish. Stir strips of chicken and wing sauce together. I a large bowl stir together potatoes, dressing,cheese and soup. Spoon into baking dish. Place chicken strips in a single layer over potato mixture.In a small bowl stir together crumbs and butter. Sprinkle in baking dish. Cover with foil. Bake 60 minutes. Uncover and bake 20 to 30 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is no longer pink. Sprinkle with green onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by themenkegirls and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Chicken and Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes