Buffalo Chicken and Potato Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- 1/3 cup(s) Franks hot sauce
- 5 cup(s) hash browns frozen
- 1 cup(s) light Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) panko
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken strips and buffalo sauce. Spoon into baking dish in a single layer.
- In the same bowl, stir together potatoes, dressing, cheese and soup. Spread over chicken. Sprinkle panko evenly over the top.
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes; uncover and bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes