- 1 5-ounce bottle hot sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, quartered and cored
- calories 559
- caloriesfromfat 66 %
- fat 41 g
- satfat 21 g
- cholesterol 211 mg
- sodium 1,410 mg
- carbohydrate 5 g
- fiber 1 g
- sugars 2 g
- protein 41 g
How to Make It
In a small saucepan, over medium-low heat, warm the hot sauce. Stir in the butter and heat until melted.
Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl, pour the hot sauce mixture over the chicken, and toss.
In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, blue cheese, salt, pepper, and 2 1/2 tablespoons water. (If you prefer a thinner dressing, add more water, 1 teaspoon at a time.)
Divide the chicken and lettuce among individual plates. Drizzle the blue cheese dressing over the lettuce.