Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 green onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro and or parsley chopped
- 1 small hot red pepper minced
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- Combine butter, chopped cilantro, parsley, onion, and red pepper. On waxed paper or plastic wrap shape into a cylinder about 1 inch on diameter and 8 inch round. Wrap and freeze.
- Shape meat into 6 large balls. Cut six 3/4 inch lengths of frozen seasoned butter.
- Make a depression into the center of the meat; place a frozen seasoned butter patty into each meatball.
- Shape into patties, about 1 inch thick, being careful not to expose butter. Broil on grill, 4 inches from heat. Cook 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve on burger buns with fries peppers and onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes