Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 green onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro and or parsley chopped
- 1 small hot red pepper minced
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- Combine butter, chopped cilantro, parsley, onion, and red pepper. On waxed paper or plastic wrap shape into a cylinder about 1 inch on diameter and 8 inch round. Wrap and freeze.
- Shape meat into 6 large balls. Cut six 3/4 inch lengths of frozen seasoned butter.
- Make a depression into the center of the meat; place a frozen seasoned butter patty into each meatball.
- Shape into patties, about 1 inch thick, being careful not to expose butter. Broil on grill, 4 inches from heat. Cook 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve on burger buns with fries peppers and onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note