The Buffalo Wing-Blue Cheese Burger
The Buffalo Wing-Blue Cheese Burger offers all the fixings of the appetizer favorite but in burger form.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 723
- Fat: 49g
- Saturated fat: 17g
- Protein: 45g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 138mg
- Sodium: 1340mg
- 1 recipe Basic Burger
- 5 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup hot sauce such as Frank's Red Hot
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup thick blue cheese dressing
- Assorted toppings (optional):
- Asian Mayo
- Pesto Mayo
- Spicy Ketchup
- Ranch Olé
- The Baconator
- 1. Prepare burgers as recipe directs, and keep patties refrigerated until ready to cook.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and vinegar until blended. In a separate small bowl, stir together hot sauce, butter and honey until blended.
- 3. Grill or broil burgers as recipe directs. Toast buns. Spread 1/2 Tbsp. blue cheese mixture on bottom of buns and top each with a burger. Spoon hot sauce mixture on top, drizzle with dressing, top with remaining bun half and serve immediately with assorted toppings, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This