Buffalo Blue Cheese Bacon Dip
Community Recipe from
- 10 Bacon slices Chopped and cooked
- 3 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 2 package(s) Cream cheese (8oz pkgs) Softened
- 1/3 cup(s) half and half
- 5 ounce(s) Crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) Green onions Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Buffalo Wing hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook chopped bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain bacon and set aside. Add garlic to skillet and sauté' for one minute.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed until smooth. Add half and half and hot sauce, and continue beating until well combined. Stir in bacon, garlic, blue cheese, and green onions.
- Place in oven safe dish and bake for 25 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Refrigerate dip for 30 min to one hour, spread on slices of baguette and bake 8-10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buffalo Blue Cheese Bacon Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes