Buffalo Bleu Tailgate Bars
On October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Buffalo Bleu Tailgate Bars, was the 2nd runner-up, created by Sally Foster.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) Tropical Foods Buffalo NutsÂ® chopped
- 8 ounce(s) all-purpose or pastry flour
- 12 ounce(s) brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 8 ounce(s) unsalted butter melted
- 0.1 ounce(s) salt
- BLEU CHEESE ICING
- 3 ounce(s) unsalted butter softened
- 1 ounce(s) creamy bleu cheese
- 4 ounce(s) powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a quarter-sheet pan or 13x9-inch glass baking dish. Sift together the flour and salt; set aside. Mix the sugar and eggs; add the melted butter and mix. Scrape down the bowl. Add the flour mixture; stir. Add the Buffalo Nuts® and stir until evenly distributed. Spread into prepared pan and bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- BLEU CHESSE ICING
- Cream the softened butter until smooth. Add the bleu cheese and cream until smooth. Scrape down the bowl and add the powdered sugar; cream until fluffy. Spread over the warm bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note