Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) butter room temp
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) chocolate chips melted
- Line 2 cookie sheets with waxed paper.
- Beat PB, butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add sugar and flour slowly untill well blended.
- Roll into 1 inch balls (or smaller) and refrigerate until firm (about 1 hour).
- Pick up ball with a toothpick and dip into melted chocolate to cover 2/3s.
- Place back on wax paper to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Buckeyes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes