Buckeye Brownie Cups
Everything you love in the popular candy bar cups comes together in a decadent cookie. Keep leftover ganache in the refrigerator and use as a topping for ice cream or cake.
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 2 Hours, 17 Minutes
- 32 miniature paper baking cups
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place paper baking cups in miniature muffin pans. Microwave 1/2 cup chocolate morsels and 1/2 cup butter in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until butter melts, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate melts. Whisk in 1/2 tsp. vanilla and next 3 ingredients.
- 2. Combine flour and baking powder; gradually stir into chocolate mixture. Using a small scoop, place 1 level Tbsp. batter in each baking cup. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Let cool in pans 5 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks, and cool completely (about 20 minutes).
- 3. Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar, peanut butter, 2 Tbsp. softened butter, and remaining 1 tsp. vanilla in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 4. Roll peanut butter mixture by teaspoonfuls into 32 balls. Press 1 ball into top of each brownie, flattening slightly.
- 5. Place remaining 1/2 cup chocolate morsels in a medium bowl. Microwave cream in a 1-cup glass measuring cup at HIGH 1 minute. Pour cream over chocolate morsels; stir until smooth. Let cool until slightly thickened. Spread 1 to 2 tsp. chocolate mixture over peanut butter and brownie, spreading almost to edges of baking cup. Let cool 1 hour or until set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note