Bucatini with Shrimp and Spicy Cherry Tomato Pan Sauce - BHG
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 pound(s) bucatini or other fat spaghetti noodle
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 pint(s) red an/or yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 pound(s) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- pinch(s) generous pinch crushed red pepper
- 6 ounce(s) aged feta cheese, broken in pieces
- 1 whole(s) handful basil, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to boiling. Add the bucatini and cook until al dente, about 9 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup of the pasta cooking liquid to use in the sauce.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and tomatoes. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes soften and the juices begin to bubble, about 3 minutes. If the cherry tomatoes don't give out a lot of juice, add 1 tbsp. water and a splash of red wine vinegar for acidity. Add the shrimp and a large pinch of crushed red pepper, then toss just until the shrimp are cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- 3. Add the pasta with the reserved pasta cooking liquid. Toss together over low heat. Remove from heat. Stir in the basil and feta; toss with tongs, adding up to 1 tbsp. more oil and additional feta to taste. Divide among 4 bowls. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bucatini with Shrimp and Spicy Cherry Tomato Pan Sauce - BHG Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes