Bubble Pizza Casserole
Community Recipe from
- Bubble Pizza Casserole
- Source: Taste of Home
- Recipe type: Main
- Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 35 mins Total time: 45 mins
- Serves: 4-6
- 2 cans biscuits (I used Pillsbury Homestyle)
- 1 jar(15oz) pizza sauce
- 4oz mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- dried oregano
- Pizza toppings such as pepperoni, sausage etc.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Place the biscuit pieces in a greased 8 x 8 glass baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with sauce and pizza toppings such as pepperoni, sausage etc.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with oregano and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- WordPress Reci
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bubble Pizza Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes