Brussels Sprouts With Prosciutto and Walnuts
More From Health
Bake: 25 Minutes
- Calories: 127
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 326mg
- Calcium: 48mg
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 pounds trimmed Brussels sprouts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, excess fat trimmed and removed
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Toast walnuts on baking sheet for 8–10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove and cool to room temperature. Increase oven temperature to 425°.
- 2. Slice large sprouts in half, if needed, so all are about the same size. Toss sprouts in large bowl with remaining ingredients. Spread on rimmed baking sheet in even layer.
- 3. Roast for 25–30 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until browned and tender. Toss with toasted walnuts, and serve warm.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note