Brussels Sprouts With Prosciutto and Walnuts
Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 10 minutes; Bake: 25 minutes.
Yield: Makes 6 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 127
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 326mg
- Calcium: 48mg
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 pounds trimmed Brussels sprouts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, excess fat trimmed and removed
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Toast walnuts on baking sheet for 8–10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove and cool to room temperature. Increase oven temperature to 425°.
- 2. Slice large sprouts in half, if needed, so all are about the same size. Toss sprouts in large bowl with remaining ingredients. Spread on rimmed baking sheet in even layer.
- 3. Roast for 25–30 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until browned and tender. Toss with toasted walnuts, and serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables