- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 pounds trimmed Brussels sprouts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, excess fat trimmed and removed
- calories 127
- fat 8 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 3 g
- polyfat 3 g
- protein 7 g
- carbohydrate 10 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 7 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 326 mg
- calcium 48 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Toast walnuts on baking sheet for 8–10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove and cool to room temperature. Increase oven temperature to 425°.
Slice large sprouts in half, if needed, so all are about the same size. Toss sprouts in large bowl with remaining ingredients. Spread on rimmed baking sheet in even layer.
Roast for 25–30 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until browned and tender. Toss with toasted walnuts, and serve warm.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.