Birds Eye® Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
More From Birds Eye®
- 1 bag (12 oz) Steamfresh® Brussels Sprouts, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 slice cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1. Toss brussels sprouts, vinegar, brown sugar, olive oil and bacon together in a 2-quart nonstick saucepan.
- 2. Cook over MEDIUM heat until heated through.
- 3. Season with fresh ground black pepper.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with rosemary roast pork and Birds Eye® Primavera Vegetable Risotto.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Birds Eye® Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This