Brussels Sprouts That Will Blow Your Mind
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-6 cup(s) Brussels Sprout
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 1/2 - 1 cup(s) whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) romano cheese
- 1. Clean the Brussels sprouts well and put them in boiling water for about 5 minutes to blanch them.
- 2. Rinse and set aside.
- 3. In a large cast iron or sauté pan, melt half of the butter and half the olive oil.
- 4. Add the chopped garlic.
- 5. Cut each of the brussels spouts in half. THIS STEP IS ESSENTIAL! Add them to the pan.
- 6. When the sprouts are browned and crispy, add the bread crumbs and the rest of the butter and olive oil.
- 7. At the last minute, add the cheese so it melts browns as well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vjfrat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note