Brussels Sprouts That Will Blow Your Mind
Community Recipe from
- 4-6 cup(s) Brussels Sprout
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 1/2 - 1 cup(s) whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) romano cheese
- 1. Clean the Brussels sprouts well and put them in boiling water for about 5 minutes to blanch them.
- 2. Rinse and set aside.
- 3. In a large cast iron or sauté pan, melt half of the butter and half the olive oil.
- 4. Add the chopped garlic.
- 5. Cut each of the brussels spouts in half. THIS STEP IS ESSENTIAL! Add them to the pan.
- 6. When the sprouts are browned and crispy, add the bread crumbs and the rest of the butter and olive oil.
- 7. At the last minute, add the cheese so it melts browns as well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vjfrat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes