- 3 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Toppings: shaved Parmesan cheese, sliced fresh chives, freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Remove discolored leaves from Brussels sprouts. Remove and discard stem ends, and cut sprouts into quarters. Toss with olive oil, kosher salt, and 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, and place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes or until golden and tender, stirring halfway through.
Meanwhile, stir together cream, rosemary, and garlic in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes or until reduced to about 1 cup. Discard rosemary and garlic. Stir in grated Parmesan cheese. Drizzle over Brussels sprouts mixture. Top with shaved Parmesan cheese, sliced chives, and black pepper, and serve immediately.