brussels sprouts gratin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 pound(s) brussel sprouts trimmed
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) grated white cheddar
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- kosher salt
- 1 pinch(s) red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- preheat oven to 400 and butter a 2 quart baking dish. bring a large pot salted water to a boil and simmer sprouts for 8 minutes. Drain and coursely chop and transfer to prepared dish and toss with red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. spread out evenly in dish and pour cream on top and sprinkle with the cheese and breadcrumbs and dot with butter
- bake the gratin until bubbly and golden brown about 15 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PamMeyer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note