Brussels Sprouts Dijon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar (or sherry vinegar)
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 dash(es) salt to taste
- Trim base of brussels sprouts and pick off torn, discolored, and bug-eaten leaves. Bring a quart of water to a low boil, add sprouts, and cook until tender — about ten minutes.
- Drain water and add remaining ingredients to pot. Return to stove and cook over low heat another couple of minutes, tossing to coat sprouts. Serves 4.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lizbethpdx and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note