- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 tangerines, peeled and segmented
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. grated pecorino cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- calories 83
- caloriesfromfat 65 %
- protein 1.9 g
- fat 6.2 g
- satfat 1.1 g
- carbohydrate 6.5 g
- fiber 1.9 g
- sodium 114 mg
- cholesterol 1.5 mg
How to Make It
AT HOME (UP TO 1 DAY AHEAD)
Slice brussels sprouts very thinly. Pack sprouts, red onion, and tangerine segments in separate resealable plastic bags. Chill.
Put oil, lemon juice, 1/4 cup cheese, the salt, and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Chill.
AT THE PARTY
Put sprouts, onion, and tangerines in a large salad bowl. Shake dressing well and pour over salad; toss very well. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tbsp. cheese.