Brussells Sprouts with Pancetta and Onions
- 1/2 pound(s) Lean bacon ( or Pancetta ) finely diced
- 1 MEDIUM YELLOW ONION DICED
- 2 GARLIC CLOVES minced
- 2 pound(s) Brussels Sprouts Trimmed
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- In heavy bottomed pot over medium heat, fry bacon until crisp. Remove the bacon and drain on paper towels. Saute the onion and garlic in the bacon fat over low heat until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the brussels sprouts and stir so coated in bacon fat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the broth and cook, covered, over low heat until the sprouts are easily pierced with a fork, about 12-15 minutes. Stir in the butter and transfer the sprouts to serving dish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Golfgirls and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brussells Sprouts with Pancetta and Onions Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables