Brussel Sprouts with Thai Chili
Delicious roasted Brussel sprouts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Brussel Sprouts Quartered
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Brown sugar
- Salt and Pepper
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) Thai chili sauce
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT Thai chili sauce and roast for about 15 minutes at 400 degrees. Add chili sauce and turn off the oven. Leave in oven for 5 more minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SusanCamp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note