Brushetta Chicken Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) tomatoes (14-1/2oz.)(diced)(undrained)
- 1 package(s) storetop stuffing mix for chicken (6-ounce)
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 clove(s) garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil leaves (dried)
- 1 cup(s) kraft 2 0/0 milk shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1)HEAT-oven to 400`f.2)MIX-tomatoes,stuffing mix,water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.3)LAYER-chicken,basil and cheese in 3-qt.casserole or 13+9-inch baking dish.4)TOP-with stuffing.5)BAKE-30 minutes,or until chicken is done.(165`F)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note