Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 Roma tomatoes, seeded and finely diced
- 6 clove(s) garlic, 3 finely chopped, and 3 whole cloves
- 5 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh basil, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 baguette, 2 1/2 - 3 inches in diameter, cut into 20 1/4-in. slices
- Preheat oven broiler.
- In a large bowl, stir together the tomatoes, chopped garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Toast the bread slices on both sides under the broiler until well browned. When they are cool enough to handle, rub them on both sides with the whole garlic. Top each slice of toast with a heaping teaspoon of the tomato mixture. Place the bruschettine on a tray and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note