Bruschetta with Portobellos
More From Bertolli Pasta Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound small portobello mushrooms, stems removed and caps thinly sliced
- 2 loaves French or Italian bread, diagonally cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- In 12-inch skillet, heat Olive Oil over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, broil bread slices until golden; rub with garlic. Evenly spoon unheated Sauce over bread, then top with mushrooms and pepper. Garnish, if desired, with sliced fresh basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This