These were a hit! A do over! Perfect during peach season….
Bruschetta with Peach Salsa and Melted Brie
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Cindy Barr
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 15.9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 183mg
- Calcium: 22mg
- 2 cups chopped peeled peaches (about 4)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper (about 1)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Dash of ground red pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) French bread baguette, cut into 24 slices
- 4 ounces chilled Brie cheese, cut into 24 pieces
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 7 ingredients; set aside.
- Arrange bread slices in an even layer on a baking sheet. Top each bread slice with 1 piece of cheese; broil 3 minutes or until cheese melts and bread is toasted. Remove pan from oven. Top each bread slice with about 1 1/2 tablespoons salsa; serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bruschetta with Peach Salsa and Melted Brie Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This