These were a hit! A do over! Perfect during peach season….
Bruschetta with Peach Salsa and Melted Brie
Place the cheese in the freezer for about 20 minutes for easier cutting. To make this appetizer in advance, you can prepare and refrigerate the salsa up to a day ahead. Toast bread and assemble just before serving.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 100
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 15.9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 183mg
- Calcium: 22mg
- 2 cups chopped peeled peaches (about 4)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper (about 1)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Dash of ground red pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) French bread baguette, cut into 24 slices
- 4 ounces chilled Brie cheese, cut into 24 pieces
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 7 ingredients; set aside.
- Arrange bread slices in an even layer on a baking sheet. Top each bread slice with 1 piece of cheese; broil 3 minutes or until cheese melts and bread is toasted. Remove pan from oven. Top each bread slice with about 1 1/2 tablespoons salsa; serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note