Bruschetta with Peppers and Pepperoni
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Gerri Williams
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 498
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 16g
- Carbohydrate: 53g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Sodium: 891mg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 4 ounces pepperoni, diced
- 8 1-inch-thick slices country bread
- 6 cups baby arugula or spinach (about 5 oz.)
- 1. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add peppers and sauté until softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Add pepperoni and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- 2. While pepper mixture is cooking, lightly toast bread slices in toaster oven.
- 3. Stir arugula into pepper mixture until it just begins to wilt slightly. Pile pepper mixture on top of bread slices and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes