I found a similar recipe to this here - http://imunchie.com/hartensteins/munchies/mozzarella-bruschetta and it sounds just as amazing! I typically go there to discuss food and show photos of things I've made. This recipe would make a great addition to the site!
Bruschetta-Goat Cheese Cups
Bruschetta topping can be found in the refrigerated section or with pasta sauces in your local grocery store.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 5 Minutes
- 1 (1.4-ounce) package crispy pastry shells
- 1 (4-ounce) goat cheese log, crumbled
- 1/3 cup refrigerated sweet pepper, vegetable, and olive bruschetta topping or tapenade
- Garnish: fresh thyme leaves
- Place shells in a shallow pan. Divide goat cheese evenly between shells, pressing gently to fill bottom of each. Spoon 1 teaspoon bruschetta topping into each shell.
- Bake at 350° for 4 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish, if desired.
- Pesto-Goat Cheese Cups: Substitute 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto for 1/3 cup bruschetta topping. Proceed as directed, omitting thyme leaves. Top with finely chopped tomato and toasted pine nuts after baking.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Siljans Croustades Crispy Shells and Gia Russa Sweet Pepper, Vegetable & Olive Bruschetta Topping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note