Birds Eye® Bruschetta with Caramelized Peppers & Onions with Goat Cheese
A quick & easy party favorite sure to impress even the pickiest guests.
Yield: 15 servings
More From Birds Eye®
- 1 long loaf baguette bread, cut into 30 slices (about 1/2-inch each)
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 bag (16 oz) Birds Eye® Pepper Stir-Fry
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- Fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Brush both sides of each bread slice with oil. Place bread on a baking sheet. Toast in the oven until golden brown.
- 3. Melt butter and brown sugar in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
- 4. Add Pepper Stir-Fry and vinegar and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until moisture has evaporated and vegetables have caramelized. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5. Top each toasted bread slice with a portion of the peppers, some crumbled goat cheese and a few slices of basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Birds Eye® Bruschetta with Caramelized Peppers & Onions with Goat Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes